Labels

Friday, June 8, 2012

Intro

             Hi all, my name is Bekah. I was born and raised in Elyria, Ohio. My mother raised me and my two older brothers. My home was less than environmentally concerned. Crunchiness and the health of mother earth was on no ones priority list. At age sixteen I met the love of my life, Christian, and moved out to bo-hunk-nowhere. I was amazed at how quickly I fell in love with living in the country. There is just something about the quiet, the land, the clear starry nights, and clean air. I became invested in ways that i can help to save this beautiful world that we all share

             At seventeen Christian and I found out that we were going to have a baby. Little did i know but this was the beginning of huge changes in my life and my way of thinking. I began to research not only environmentally responsible parenting decisions but also the health benefits of living crunchy. I hope that you will join me in this new adventure into natural living and natural parenting. This blog will not only contain my personal experiences, but also the research i collect about all the ins and outs of living CRUNCHY.


No comments:

Post a Comment